Paramount Riverfront Condominiums
1435-1465 SOUTH HARBOR CITY BOULEVARD MELBOURNE, FL 32901
Located a few blocks from downtown Melbourne, Paramount Riverfront Condominiums will offer 68 direct, riverfront, luxury residences. This development will feature spectacular views of Indian River and will include amenities such as covered parking, private resident entry, and a heated swimming pool with a deck overlooking the river.
Whether you live in Melbourne, Florida now or are relocating to this beautifully unique area, you’ll be delighted to know you will never run out of things to do and can enjoy riverfront views every day. The city offers plenty of entertaining outdoor activities, such as ocean boating, world-class fishing opportunities, camping, surfing, and much more. Melbourne, Florida is located on the Space Coast and is a short distance away from the Kennedy Space Center. Get ready to launch your new lifestyle as you experience the occasional rumble of frequent launches that are known to take place in the area.
The Paramount Condominiums will be a wonderful addition to Melbourne, Florida, located in the heart of the Space Coast. Situated perfectly along the edges of the Indian River Lagoon, boasting beautiful views of one of the most biodiverse estuaries in the Northern Hemisphere. The Indian River Lagoon is home to approximately 4,300 species of various plants and wildlife. This direct riverfront high rise condominium allows for some of the best sightseeing in the area! The Paramount Condominiums are centrally located and are near Historic Downtown Melbourne and the beaches are a short drive over the causeway. Shopping centers are also close by as well as the Holmes Regional Medical Center, which is recognized as the region's top-performing hospital of the 11 located in Brevard County, Florida.
Due to consumer demand, these units will be larger and fewer than previously planned. There will be 68 three-bedroom, three-bathroom units available. The units will range from 2,082 to 2,345 square feet. The first floor of this development will be reserved for parking, with direct access to the lobby. The remaining floors will be reserved for the condominiums with gorgeous penthouses on the tenth floor. Since this is a riverfront development, you can enjoy daily views of the vivid Florida sunrise, right from your balcony whilst feeling the warm breeze that comes from the east, off the Atlantic Ocean.
You can view a full list of features and amenities below, however, here are a few of the amenity and feature highlights:
After a long day of work or activities, come home to relax and melt any stress away in the heated pool, which will come in handy in the cooler winter months the area experiences. Although it never really gets too cold, the heated pool will feel wonderful. The pool features a deck that overlooks the river, adding to the calming ambiance. In addition to the pool, there is a recreation building, which features a party room with a kitchen for resident use.
If you’re an individual or family that likes to entertain guests, these condominiums offer the perfect layout to do just that. Each condo was envisioned with a designer kitchen, one of the most popular rooms found within a home. The designer kitchens are open to the dining and living areas, so everyone will feel connected in your bright, new space. A few of the other features include; granite countertops, upgraded cabinets with pantry, upgraded appliances, a breakfast bar, an island with a wine and beverage center, and more. If you have any further questions regarding the specifics of these lovely kitchen features, do not hesitate to call.
As mentioned above, the units feature private balconies with invigorating panoramic views for you to gaze at the unique Indian River. The units also feature porcelain or ceramic tile flooring in the foyer, kitchen, hallways, dining/living rooms, the laundry room, and bathrooms. The buildings themselves have quite the list of amenities and safety features, an important aspect considering there is a hurricane season every year for the area.
The units feature impact-resistant glass windows and sliding glass doors. There is emergency elevator generator power available, emergency lighting, and a built-in fire suppression system. The lobby itself is secured with an innovative tele-entry system and the gate entry is secured as well. These buildings were designed with safety in mind, which is why you will find a perimeter wall that surrounds the property. You can rest assured, knowing you and your loved ones are safe and protected.
Whether you already enjoy living on the gorgeous Space Coast or are interested in relocating to Melbourne, Florida, you won’t be disappointed with these luxury riverfront condos. If you’re new to Melbourne, Florida, or Brevard County, Florida in general you’re in store to experience some of Florida’s best living. Our area is known for an affordable cost of living, quality schools, an endless array of entertaining outdoor activities, attractions, landmarks, and more. Not to mention, Melbourne, Florida is just a short hour-long drive to Orlando, Florida, one of the most popular cities in the country. Orlando and the surrounding area is home to some of the best attractions in the country including Universal Studios, Universal Islands of Adventure, Disney’s Magic Kingdom, Epcot, Discovery Cove, Sea World, Legoland, Gatorland Orlando and much more.
If you have any further questions regarding the development or units, contact Jack Jeffcoat today, as a longtime resident of Brevard County, Florida, he looks forward to sharing his wealth of knowledge of the area and getting you into your new dream condominium.
- Beautiful sophisticated architectural design.
- Concrete block superstructure built to current building codes.
- Two, 10-story buildings with separate recreation building featuring activity room, kitchen, bathrooms and riverfront-heated swimming pool for relaxing and entertaining.
- Secure lobby entrance with tele-entry system.
- Street level, under-building parking with direct access to lobby.
- Lobby with 2 elevators in each building.
- Emergency generator power to elevators, as well as emergency lighting and fire suppression system.
- Private resident entry and perimeter wall.
- Two exterior parking garages.
- Tropical landscaping
- Granite countertops.
- Nook area in select units.
- Upgraded cabinets with pantry for extra storage.
- Island cabinet with wine and beverage center.
- Bright designer kitchen that opens to dining and living room.
- Upgraded appliances include French door refrigerator, ceramic glass cooktop, combination double convection oven, dishwasher and garbage disposal.
- Breakfast bar with seating.
- Under-mount double-bowl stainless steel sink with convenient, single lever pull-down faucet.
- Private balcony with panoramic river view and breathtaking sunrises.
- 36-inch high vanities in all baths.
- 9-foot ceilings in second through eighth-floor residences.
- Porcelain or ceramic tile floors in foyer, hallway, kitchen, living/dining, laundry room and baths.
- Two, distinct floor plans for floors 2-9 and one Penthouse design on the tenth floor.
- Carpet flooring in bedrooms.
- Units are 3-bedroom, 3-bath.
- Sound shield underlayment in tiled areas.
- Penthouse is 3 bedroom, 3 ½ bath
- Pre-wired for ceiling fans, lighting, cable TV and 4 pair CAT 6 telephone wiring.
- Upgraded cabinets and granite countertops.
- Digital programmable thermostat.
- Impact glass windows and sliding glass doors.
- State-of-the-art fire sprinklers, fire alarm and smoke detectors.
- Full-sized guest baths.
- Décor-style light switches.
- 5 ¼-inch baseboards throughout each residence.
- Knock down ceilings.
- All bedroom closets with ventilated shelving.
- His and Her air-conditioned walk-in closets with separate linen closet.
- Direct balcony access.
- Dual 36-inch high vanities.
- Separate enclosed shower and separate jetted tub.
- Laundry sink cabinet.
- Full-sized energy efficient washer and dryer.
About The Developer
Since 1979, Maurice Kodsi has built numerous condominium homes with a strong reputation for innovation, integrity and quality. Later joined by his son Robert Kodsi, they continue to meet the needs of Florida’s growing population and shifting market demands by offering product style with very careful consideration into the entire development process. Paramount Riverfront Condominium proudly carries on this tradition by combining meticulous planning, sound construction and the highest standards in design.
Contact Jack Jeffcoat for more information about buying one of the Paramount Riverside Condos!
Jack C Jeffcoat III
Jeffcoat & Co. | Ellingson Properties
Cell or Text: 321-473-5858