This update is brought to you by the Space Coast Association of REALTORS® as a service to our members.
Within this email is a recap of the housing statistics for March 2021 in Brevard County. Current and archived MLS Statistical reports are also available on the Association's website.
Feel free to contact us with any real estate questions you might have. We have years of experience, and are here to assist you.
Leah Selig, CEO
Space Coast Association of REALTORS®
You will find monthly, quarterly, and yearly reports of Brevard County Sales, detailed by Single Family Homes and Townhouses/Condos, on our website. In addition, there are Yearly Distressed Market Summaries for both types of properties.
A quick recap of the Brevard County Residential Report for March 2021:
- Closed Sales are up +13.9% for March 2021 in which the number of units closed was 1122 compared to 985 in March 2020, with an increase in cash sales of +41.0%.
- New Pending Sales are up +29.7% and New Listings are down -10.0%.
- The Median Sales Price for Brevard Single Family homes is up +7.9% to $280,000 compared to a year ago, which was $259,571.
- Months Supply of Inventory is down -66.7% to 0.9 months, a decrease from 2.7 months in March 2020.
- Traditional Sales are up +15.5%, with a median sales price of $280,000.
- Foreclosure/REO Sales are down -75.0%, with 4 closed sales and a median sales price of $168,000.
- Short Sale Closings are down -50.0% with 1 closed sales and a median sales price of $215,000.
A quick recap of the Brevard County Townhouses/Condos for March 2021:
- Closed Sales are up +31.6% for March 2021 in which the number of units closed was 371 compared to 282 in March 2020, with an increase in cash sales of +35.6%.
- New Pending Sales are up +97.1% and New Listings are up +14.1%.
- Median Sales Price for Townhomes/Condos is up +7.3% to $220,000 compared to a year ago, which was $205,000.
- Months Supply of Inventory is down -62.9% to 1.3 months in March 2021 from 3.5 months in March 2020.
- Traditional Sales are up +32.0%, with a median sales price of $220,000.
- Foreclosure/REO Sales are down with 0 closed sales compared to 1 closed sales in March 2020.
- Short Sale Closings are unchanged with 0 closed sales in March 2021 and 0 closed sales in March 2020.
To see these and previous reports on Brevard MLS Statistics, please visit our resource library by clicking here then open the MLS Full Reports folder to search by year. You can also grab market snapshot graphics that you can brand and share via email or social media, in the resource library by clicking on the Market Snapshot Graphics for Social folder.